Last updated: August 25th, 2021
1. WELCOME TO VOLOGRAMS
- Welcome to the Volograms website at https://www.volograms.com/ (“Website”).
- The Website is operated by Volograms Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). Our registered office is Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, D8, D08 FN36, Dublin and our registered company number is 618950. Our VAT registration number is IE 3531938HH.
3. ACCURACY AND AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
- We do our best to make sure that our Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be and you are responsible for putting in place your own internet security and safety measures.
- Our Website is provided free of charge and has not been developed to meet your specific requirements. We cannot promise that it will be fit or suitable for your specific purposes.
- Materials posted on our Website are provided for general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our news, features, products and services. This information is not intended as any form of advice and should not be relied on as such. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Website is at your own risk.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to any part of it at any time without notice.
- We update our Website regularly and reserve the right to add, remove and otherwise change the Website and/or its content at any time without notice.
4. ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our Website (and for any costs of doing so). In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer and/or portable device is compatible with our Website.
- If you choose to access our Website from locations outside of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We want you and others to enjoy using our Website. When doing so, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- you are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our Website for commercial purposes except where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that permits such activity;
- you agree not to use our Website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, and you agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of our Website, including copyright and other intellectual property laws;
- you must not interfere with our Website or any servers or networks connected to our Website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You must not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of our Website is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
- you must not change, modify or alter our Website or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with our Website or with us; and
- you must not access our Website via a means we have not authorised in writing in advance, including automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies).
5. ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- If we make it possible to register for an account on our Website, you will be required to select a user name and password and provide other personal information. Your account details are personal to you and you must keep such information confidential and not disclose them to any other person. We will be entitled to treat any action carried out through your account as being carried out by you. You must notify us immediately if you have reason to believe that your account details may have been compromised or used by any other person. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to your account for any reason in our discretion.
6. YOUR PRIVACY & COOKIES
7. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite our Website and its contents for your own personal, non-commercial use on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgment to us where appropriate and you do not remove our copyright or other proprietary notices.
8. UPLOADING YOUR CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE
- On certain parts of our Website, you may be invited to upload materials to our Website and/or make contact with other users (“Your Content”). If you choose to upload materials, you must ensure that Your Content complies with our Acceptable Content Guidelines below.
9. ACCEPTABLE CONTENT GUIDELINES
- Your Content must not: (a) contain any material which is or may reasonably be considered to be threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, or in breach of confidence; (b) be illegal or infringe the Rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (c) be technically harmful (by way of example it must not include any computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- By uploading Your Content to the Website, you hereby grant us and our designees, together with users of our Website an irrevocable non-exclusive licence (which is unlimited in time) to view and use Your Content without restriction, including by way of example for commercial purposes.
- We make no guarantee that Your Content will be kept on the Website for any length of time, and we reserve the right to remove Your Content as we see fit. You are urged to keep back-up copies of any of Your Content submitted to us. The Website should not be used as your primary method to store or curate copies of your images, videos or text, as Your Content may be removed permanently from the Website at any time, and we may not keep copies of Your Content.
- If you wish to request us to stop using any of Your Content at any time, you should notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org setting out details of Your Content (the “Notified Content”) and where it can be found on the Website. We will endeavour to respond promptly and to endeavour to cease using the Notified Content. However, please note that once you have posted Your Content, it may be shared and reposted by us on other websites and used in other media and publications. Whilst we will endeavour to cease using any Notified Content within a reasonable time of the date you notify us of your request to do so, we cannot give any guarantee that we will be able to do so where the Notified Content has been published on the Website or in other media.
10. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- We will not be liable for any loss that is not caused by us or that was caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
11. YOUR LIABILITY TO US
12. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to any page of our Website, provided that you do so for non-commercial purposes and in a way that is fair and legal, and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and you must not remove, obscure or modify in any way any advertisements, copyright notice, or other information on our Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other website.
13. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & SERVICES
- Our Website may contain links to third party websites and services. If you decide to visit any third party website or use a third party service, or purchase products from that third party, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the reputation of such third parties and the services they offer. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on third party websites or services. Links that we make available do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such websites or services.
- Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your use of other services, including websites and services which have a link to or from our Website, is subject to that operator’s own rules and policies. In particular, third party websites will process your personal information in accordance with their own privacy notices. Please read all applicable third party policies and terms and conditions before proceeding.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS & APPLICABLE LAWS
15. ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS
- If you have an enquiry or complaint about our Website, please contact our customer services team as soon as possible. You can also email us at email@example.com, write to us at Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, D8, D08 FN36, Dublin.